Hunters who hunt for food usually show talent with a bow. Hunters get scouted to be trained to be come Archers for war. As the demand for archers grew more, barracks in cities and settlements began training hunters into Archers at a more rapid pace. Hunters in training are required to fire their bow at least 1,000 times through a small ring at 30 meters before being called an Archer. The usage of ranged weapons becomes an Art that is highly desired everywhere. Archers after finishing training either return to their normal life as a reservist or begin their adventure in search of those who wish to utilize their talents.
Archers can maintain consistently high damage from far away. Archers generate focus from Quick Draw and Normal Draw. Then spending focus use Full Draws that activate power attack combos. To maximumize damage, Archers may utillize Eagle Eye to increase damage, accuracy and gain focus. Archers also have some slows and roots to use to get away from a target close to the Archer. Windrunning is also great for getting out of telegraphed attacks or kiting. Archer's bows deal piercing damage which inflicts Punctured Defense. Archers great to have in parties due to their ability to deal damage is so high.
Stats - Level 1 Stats + per level gain.
HP: 2700 + 13
Mana: 0 + 0
Strength: 15 + 1
Dexterity: 60 + 3 (Primary)
Agility: 45 + 2 (Secondary)
Intellect: 20 + 1
Wisdom: 5 + 1
Fortitude: 20 + 1
Resolve: 10 + 1
- Normal Draw - Archer shoots an arrow dealing weapon + 38 as piercing damage. 30 meter range. Generates 8 Focus. Cooldown: 4 seconds. Shares CD Quick Draw.
- Quick Draw - Shoots the bow at quick speeds dealing weapon + 18 as piercing damage and stunning the target for .3 seconds. 20 meter range. Generates 4 Focus Cooldown: 4 seconds. Shares CD with Normal Draw.
- Aim Shot: Legs - Archer focuses an arrow into the target's legs, dealing weapon + 60 as piercing damage and reducing movement speed by 40% for 6 seconds. 30 meter range. Cooldown: 16 seconds. Shares a CD with Aimshot: Arms.
- Aim Shot: Arms - Archer focuses an arrow into the target's arms, dealing weapon + 40 as piercing damage and reducing attack speed by 40% for 10 seconds. 30 meter range. Cooldown: 16 seconds. Shares a CD with Aimshot: Legs.
- Talon Strike - An instant melee attack dealing 120 as piercing damage and rooting the enemy in place for 6 seconds. Cooldown: 16 seconds.
- Full Draw - Draws the bow as far back as possible for 2 seconds and shoots a full strength arrow dealing weapon + 120 as piercing damage. If the target is affected by a power attack, deal an additional 240 true damage. Cooldown: 4 seconds.
- Windrunning - Increasing movement speed by 60% for 6 seconds. Cooldown: 30 seconds.
- Eagle Eye - Grants an extra 20% physical accuracy, 20% physical damage and 2 focus per second for 40 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds.
- Ultimate - Aim Shot: Headshot - A well placed headshot dealing weapon + 600 as piercing damage and reduces the target's piercing resistance by 60 for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 600 seconds/10 minutes. Shares a CD with other ultimates.
Class Advancement Choices
Ranger - Rangers can keep enemies at a distance with higher mobility. Rangers also have melee abilities that give damage bonuses. Using these attacks makes the Ranger move in and out of melee to maximize damage.
Marksman - Marksman use crossbows for even heavier damage. With a crossbow, Marksman have access to even more channeled shots with devastating crowd control and damage.